Substantial experience in all forms of civil litigation: including personal injury, employment, landlord-tenant, business and real estate disputes. Dispute Avoidance, Early Resolution, Arbitration, Trial, Appeal.
- Civil restraining orders.
- Commercial transactions, including corporate formation and real estate purchase and sale agreements.
- Experience with the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, including licensing and transfers.
- Experience with California Coastal Commission.
- Estate planning: wills, trusts, health care directives, powers of attorney.
- Has represented clients with trial matters in the California Superior Court (many counties), Ohio Court of Common Pleas, United States District Courts (many districts)
- Has argued or briefed appellate cases in front of the the California Court of Appeal, Ohio Courts of Appeal, California Supreme Court, and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal.
- Also former Los Angeles County Deputy Public Defender and current criminal defense practice, primarily misdemeanors: including DUIs, theft, assault and battery, drug possession.